MY BOSS MISLEADING

Question:

COMPLAINT WAS RAISED TO HUMAN RESOUECE AND OPEN CASE THAT LEAD TO AN INVESTIGATION IN MY DEPT AND I WAS NOT INFORMED THAT THE INVESTIGATION WAS ON ME BEING ACCUSED OF KISSING AN EMPLOYEE ACCUSED OF HAVING A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP AT WORK LEADING TO FAVORITISM WITH THE EMPLOYEE…DURING THE INVESTIGATION MY BOSS/DIRECTOR MISLEADED ME AND BULLIED ME TELLING ME THAT HE NEEDED TO MOVE MY OFFICE DOWN TO HIS OFFICE TO PROTECT ME FROM THE GUYS SPREADING RUMORS ABOUT ME THAT IT WAS GETTING OUT OF CONTROL. THE INVESTIGATION WENT ON FOR JUST A WEEK IN MY DEPT AND I WAS CALLED IN AND WAS INFORMED THAT EMPLOYEES BELIEVE I HAVE FAVORATISM AND THEY BELIEVE I AM HAVING A PERSONAL RELATIONSHIP WITH AN EMPLOYEE. MY ANSWERE IS NO AND THAT THEY ARE JELOUS THAT EMPLOYEES PERFORMANCE LEVEL IS ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE MAKING THEM LOOK BAD AND SCARED THAT EMPLOYEE WAS GOING TO TAKE OVER AND REPLACED THEM SINCE EMPLOYEE PERFORMED VERY WELL AND VERY CONSISTANT WITH WORK AND ALWAYS HELPING WITHIN THE WEEK I WAS PUT ON LEAVE OF ABSENT FOR WHATEVER REASON I WAS NOT CLEARLY INFORMED BUT WAS TOLD BY HR “WE NEED YOU TO PACK ALL YOUR BELONGINGS AND LEAVE THE FACILITY” “YOU DO NOT NEED TO TELL ANYONE ANYTHING JUST GO AHEAD AND TAKE ALL YOUR PERSONAL BELONGINGS IN YOUR OFFICE AND JUST WALK OUT AND INCASE SOMEONE ASK YOU JUST SAY YOUR HEADED HOME. WE ARE PAYING YOU SO AGAIN IT IS A PAID LEAVE OF ABSENCE AND WE WILL CONTACT YOU ON MONDAY”

I WAS CALLED IN TUESDAY AND I WAS BEING TERMINATED WITH 5 COUNTS OF ACCUSATION I DID NOT DO AND WAS NOT AWARE OF AT ALL,¦ I WAS NOT INFORMED THAT I WAS BEING ACCUSED OF WHAT THEY SAID REASON OF MY TERMINATION . I HAD ASKED TO HAVE A REINVESTIGATION TO HAVE EVERYONER WHO HAD ACCUSED OR HAVE ANYTHING AGAINST ME I GUARANTEE YOU I WILL PROUD THEM ALL WRONG THAT I DID NOT DO ANYTHING WRONG.

I TOLD HR AND MY BOSS 1ST OF I WAS NOT TOLD FULLY AWARE OF WHAT WAS GOING ON WITH THE INVESTIGATION I WAS KEPT IN THE DARK. 2ND YOU GUYS INVESTIGATING ONE SIDE AND MADE A FINAL DECISION TO TERMINATE ME WITHOUT EVEN HEARING MY SIDE 3RD I AM REQUESTING YOU GUYS RE-INVESTIGATE WITH EVERYONE WHO GOT INVOLVE THAT WAS INTERVIEWED AND ACCUSSING ME GIVING OUT FALSE STATEMENT THAT CAN NOT BE PROVEN AGAINST ME.

I WAS DENIED OF EVERYTHING AND WAS TERMINATED THAT THEY HR & MY BOSS ALSO STATED: “JOMAR DON’T WORRY YOU WILL NOT HAVE A HARD TIME FINDING A JOB SPECIALLY WITH YOUR TITLE YOU’RE A SUPERVISOR THEY WILL ITS EASIER ON YOUR LEVEL.” AND “ALSO THAT YOU MAY APPLY FOR UNEMPLOYMENT DO NOT WORRY WE WILL NOT APPEAL AND INFACT I WILL BE SENDING OUT AN EMAIL TO ______(WHOEVER TAKES CARE OF THE DOCUMENTATION) I WILL TELL HER TO LET IT TRU SO THAT YOU CAN GET UNEMPLOYMENT SO WE WILL GIVE YOU THAT”

WHAT CAN I DO NOW, I STILL DO NOT HAVE A JOB AND UNEMPLOYMENT IS NOT ENOUGH…

Out

Answer:

Dear Out:

I’m not posting your question because I think you need to consult a labor attorney to learn if you have a case. Usually one will consult without charge. Proving you did not do something is difficult and without a union employers pretty much do what they want about firing. I hope you can get unemployment compensation. Meanwhile start your job hunt. Learn from this and not it allow it to obsess or sour you. Reflect on what you did that might have contributed to this. I trust you can start over. Take care not to lie on you resume about it, but you don’t have to detail why you were terminated. By the way, if you write again, please don’t do so in caps.