The Boss’s Daughter Is Causing Big Problems

Question to Ask the Workplace Doctors about annoying behavior of boss’s dauaghter:

A BIG PROBLEM IN OUR COMPANY SHE HAS EVERY ONE WANTING TO LEAVE.THE OTHER OWNER WILL NOT SAY ANY THING.WE JUST HAVE A BIG PROBLEM WHAT CAN WE DO?

Signed, Frustrated

I will be happy to share some ideas for your situation involving the boss’s daughter, but we will need to know a bit more about it.

1.Is she a regular employee and if so, how long has she worked there?

2. How many other employees interact with her?

3. What exactly is she doing that is such a problem?

4. What have you tried to do thus far?

5. Is there anything else we need to know? Those questions will at least give us something to go on and we’ll get back to you quickly with any thoughts we have.

I should probably say though that it will probably require one or all of you to be willing to state your concerns to the owner. An anonymous letter might be effective, but may not be viewed as a valid complaint. If we know a bit more about what you are dealing with, we might be able to suggest something that has worked in other places. I’m sure you’re frustrated and hopefully we can help.