8 years of on the job harassment

Question:

I moved to another state 8 years ago,and for eight 8yrs. I have had tremendous harassment. For seven and a half years it has been outside the job as well. Every place I go people flash bright lights at me, day and night. I live 45 min. away from my job in the country, where it also happens. I have used a digital camera to record. It didn’t stop them from doing it, they got bolder with it. Even the police have did it. I know only my coworkers and do not visit them. I have had no arguments with anyone. I work as a state employee and even the secuity (they are law enforcement agents legally). I went to the local fbi and they said go to the police or report it on my job. What can I do? When I have seen all that could stop it participate in it. It is more to it. The stalking, harassment and invasion of privacy started and continues on my job.

Worried

Answer:

Hello again. I responded to your other question after reading this one. I didn’t combine the two but wanted you to know I had read them both.

Best wishes to you!