Feces!!!

Question to Ask the Workplace Doctors about toilet matter:

Good Morning, I have a question for you, Is it sanitary to have a stall in the bathroom with feces in it for weeks straight without removal. Can we get sick from inhaling the odor? Is this a health hazard? To whom can I report this?

Signed, Don’t Like The Smell

Dear┬áDon’t Like The Smell:

Rather than give you a long answer, I think you already know what is right and simply want confirmation to report this matter. Report it to those in charge of cleaning. And if it is not cleaned promptly and adequately, report it to your boss and to personnel. Advise them that not only is cleanliness important to the health and safety of employees, but will be a serious if it is reported to the state and/or federal Department of Labor. See http://www.osha.gov/ Do not hesitate to report this. It is in the best interest of your company and you. Working together with hands,head, and heart takes and makes big WEGOS, and that begins with you speaking up.