Given title but asked for hourly pay

Question:

I need to ask you a big favor: that you take my question (and your answer to it) off the website.

I am afraid that if my manager were to read it, he would certainly recognize the details of my problem and my writing style. He may be offended, and I don’t want to add more strain to our working relationship (though there is nothing there that I have not already said to him also).

Need a favor

Answer:

Dear Need a favor:

I’ve taken care of it. I saved a copy in Word in case you ever want to refer back to it. But I deleted the exchange of information from our archives. Best wishes to you!