Job Interview

Question to Ask the Workplace Doctors about receptionist duties:

What do you think is expected as a receptionist?

Signed, Applicant

DearĀ Applicant:

Our site focuses primarily on workplace communication problems rather than HR matters, so we can’t help you any better than you could probably help yourself with a bit of research online. I put “receptionist” in the search box and saw several articles that discuss the job description of a receptionist. You could also ask the person who scheduled you for the interview, if there is a job description you could see, so you would be better prepared to respond to questions.If you’re applying for a job as a receptionist I wish you the best of luck.