Lies in Court?

Question to Ask the Workplace Doctors about a legal matter:

What can you do when you know the Tribunal Courts lie. You KNOW they do or have. This case involves a Civil Protection Officer who hit someone in the back of that person’s vehicle and the Civil Protection Officer tried to get away with it. The owner of the vehicle got his license plate number. How would you categorize that? What form(s) of abuse? Thank you.

Signed, Seeking Justice

Dear Seeking Justice:

What can you do when people lie in court and when you know what was said was untrue? Lying within a court in most countries is a crime itself. So, if indeed you KNOW, and you have evidence of that by witnesses and or such tangible proof as photos of paint left on the hit car from the vehicle that hit it, you can pursue that by obtaining an attorney who says you have a case and it is worth the time and costs to file it.

Otherwise you can register you dismay in a letter to the court and the superior of the officer in question. This probably won’t make a difference, but it might help you feel that you have done all you can do in such a situation. Life in general, and sometimes even courts, are not faultlessly fair, and we can obsess about that to family and friends until they don’t want to hear more. Or we can put injustice that is difficult to prove in the trash and get on with what matters in our little circle of the world. Possibly, you will want to campaign for justices and judges who have earned respect in the community.

I’ll not post your question because it is not one concerning your work situation, but you may feel free to write again and to accept or reject these few words. My associate Workplace Doctor Tina Lewis Rowe, if she sees adding advice to these remarks, might do do because she has extensive experience with law enforcement.