Promoting Day Care

Question to Ask the Workplace Doctors about children care centers: How do I go about communicating certain aspects of the day care, as well as market the day care center?

Within a fitness center there is a day care center for the children, and our problem is that the front desk is not getting the information about the day care out to the patrons of the fitness center. How do I go about communicating certain aspects of the day care, as well as market the day care center? (I am a college student who is doing a project.) Thank you,

Signed, Student With A Project

Dear Student With A Project:

You pose a problem. Are you sure it is a problem? How do you know? Do you have the data; the number of children who have been brought to the Day Care Center each day over a certain period; say one month? The number of Fitness Center parent’s with children of Day Care age? And How do I go about communicating certain aspects of the day care, as well as market the day care center? What written and oral announcements are currently in use to apprise members of the Center of Day Care? What does the Day Care offer; its personnel and benefits?

Once you have this data, you will be able to assess if you have a problem, and then ideas will come about how to spread the word via select channels for oral announcements and written matter of different types, incentives for use of the center, and the content and personnel you propose to use in the campaign.This should be enough to spur you to work on this project. Will you send us a copy of your proposal? Remember getting people involved begins with answering the question of what’s in it for me and what’s in it for the Fitness Center; an ego and WEGO matter.