public buildings state,city, county,federal


while visting a county court house three out of four entrance was roped off. the steps leading to the main entrance was cracked and broken as a tax paying citizen how do i file a complaint.




Dear Blocked:

Have you called your court house and asked to whom might you make a complaint? Our site answers workplace questions, not a general such as yours; however, I predict if you inquire, you will be told the appropriate person to speak to.

William Gorden