Student Looking for help

Question to Ask the Workplace Doctors about schooling:

Hey, I am so grateful that you provide this feature on your website and I would be enormously thankful if you would respond to this message. I am currently researching a medical career, and need answers to the following questions. 1. Where do you work? 2. What is your name/job title? 3. Was the process of being educated very difficult? How did you get through all the fellowships and graduate school? 4. Do you think the financial burden of education makes it hard to become a doctor? 5. What is the day to day experience of the job like? 6. Do you have to get re-certified often? 7. What is an interesting first aid experience you had to deal with?

Signed, ???

DearĀ ???:

If you will scan our site further, you will note that it is addressed to those seeking information regarding communication, not medical matters. However we wish the best to you as you explore a medical career.