What Legal Actions Can By Taken About An Affair

Question to Ask the Workplace Doctors about affairs:

My business partner is legally my wife, although we are separated right now. She is having an affair with the stepfather of an employee. What action could be taken by the employee?

Signed, Worried

Dear Worried:

I’m sorry, but we only provide advice on workplace communication issues, not legal matters. You should contact an attorney about this and provide all of the information you have, to find out how to protect the business and your interests in it. Best wishes

read more