Question to Ask the Workplace Doctors about possible resignation:
I spoke to my employer of over 8 years about a possibility that I may resign. We had many “nice” conversations about it where she was understanding. I may be leaving because I want to take an extended vacation that she will not approve. My employer and I came to a verbal understanding, that as soon as I have made my final decision I will give her three weeks notice.
Over the past few days she has isolated me from regular staff meetings and important software training (that would be essential for me to know if I stay). I don’t know how to talk to my employer about this. I feel like she’s pushing me out before I have even made my decision to stay or resign.