Targets of Bullies Support Group

Question:

I wanted to start a “Targets of Bullies Support Group” in my church. Can you give me some resources I can look into in order to make a support group possible? Thank you! ~Elsa~

Looking for Resources

Answer:

Dear Looking for Resources:

There are several anti-bullying websites that might be helpful. Some schools have similar groups and, according to the age group of your audience, that might be a useful resource.

Support groups have similar elements, no matter what the issue. So, perhaps you would find it useful to talk to some of the most well respected support groups. (Ala-non and others). Their leaders likely have many useful bits of advice and perhaps literature they would share.

Best wishes with your work.