Doctor Recommended Links Elsewhere
- The Personal Injury of Workplace Bullying. This excellent article contains statistics and insights that can be valuable for supervisory and employee training and for all employees to consider. It also discusses The Healthy Workplace Bill, which has potential as a tool for helping to stop bullying and mistreatment.
- The Ultimate Guide to Brain Injuries. This blog post is a reminder that in the U.S. someone gets a brain injury every five minutes. The information may be useful for knowing how to deal with workplace injuries of that nature.
- The Teamwork Chronicles and The Power of We
By Steve Carney, a frequent contributor to The Workplace Doctors’ site.
- Freedom of Speech and Workplace Harassment Law
By Prof. Eugene Volokh, UCLA Law School
- Resources For The Chemically Injured and Environmental Health Network. Are You Bothered by Chemicals or Perfume at Work?? Check these out.
- Dilbert Comics
When you can finally laugh about it all…
- Agencies that may help: